Contact Scott: 0792 66 20 800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Made With Serif WebPlus.
Once a booking has been confirmed, a Contract has been entered into. The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
1. To limit the number of people occupying the property to six unless by prior consent with the owner.
2. To pay 25% deposit on booking, with the balance payable 5 weeks before the start
of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 5 weeks before the start of the
holiday please send or otherwise arrange to pay the full rent at the time of booking,
having first checked that the property can be reserved for you. Failure to pay
the balance of rental charges, or allow the owner to take the balance by credit card
by the due date (35 days prior to arrival), will result in the owner treating the
property as available for re-
3. To accept that a completed booking form agreed by both parties is a binding contract and that any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing.
4. To notify any cancellation in writing and pay any monies due. If the accommodation
5. To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, the owner’s liability is limited to the repayment of any rent already paid.
6. To keep any pets, where allowed, under strict control at all times and accept
liability for any damage caused. Dogs must be house-
7. To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Also guests agree to absolve the Property Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
8. To use the property solely for its purpose as self-
10. To allow the owners or agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
11. To be responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows and securing the property when absent or sleeping.
12. To respect and look after their accommodation during their stay and to leave the property clean and tidy, with full inventory. Also to take responsibility for minimising the fire risk.
13. To settle any fuel(logs, coal and charcoal) charges -
14. To agree not to sub-
15. To vacate the property by 10.00 hrs latest on the final day of let, unless otherwise agreed with the owners. Failure to vacate promptly may incur a minimum penalty charge of £10, or more, depending on the degree of inconvenience to owners/incoming guests. Guest arrival time is from 16.00 hrs. onwards.
16. There is no smoking permitted in the property, this includes the out houses. A minimum charge of £100 will be levied for extra cleaning.
|On Line Booking|
|Terms and Conditions|